The Women's Scafell Stretch Hoody HydroDown Jacket is lightweight to carry and can easily be packed away in a bag or rucksack. Combining HydroDown Fusion insulation and stretch side panels it provides great comfort, excellent warmth and a flattering feminine look so you will make an impact whatever the adventure.
Berghaus would always recommend professional cleaning by a down specialist, however if you wish to wash your down jacket yourself you should use a hand wash cycle followed immediately by a low tumble dry using at least 3 tennis balls. The tennis balls will reactivate the loftiness of the jacket.
- Features & Benefits
- Enhance your comfort level with 'body-mapped’ Bodymapped HydroDown Fusion insulation
- increased protection in harsh conditions with hooded with stretch binding around opening
- Keep your hands warm in all temperatures with two concealed hand warmer pockets
- Exposed centre front zip makes it easy to pull on / remove in changing conditions
- Stretch fabric cuff aids protection.
- Adapt and adjust while on the move thanks to the adjustable hem draw-cord - giving full protection from the weather
- Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).