The longer length cut and flattering silhouette of the Women's Skiddaw Jacket allows you to stay comfortable and protected in style. The Skiddaw jacket is produced from Berghaus' own AQ™2 fabric offering complete waterproofness. This alongside a host features such as a roll away hood, five pockets and adjustable cuffs and hems allows for a very attractive and practical jacket.
- Features & Benefits
- Keep all your essentials close at hand with the four pockets - two zipped chest pockets and two covered zipped hand warmer pockets
- Additional protection in wet weather is provided by the adjustable roll away hood
- Adapt the jacket on the move depending on conditions, with hook and loop adjustment at the cuffs and a hem drawcord
Care for your Waterproof Product
- It’s best to wash waterproof garments with a cleaner specifically designed for technical outerwear such as that from Nikwax. Do not under any circumstances wash any of our products using biological detergents
- Wash according to care label, preferably on a gentle cycle and slow spin
- Only re-treat the DWR (Durable Waterproof Repellency) when necessary
To get the best out of your products it’s very important to care for outdoor gear in the correct manner. For further details and advice CLICK HERE.
- Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).