Perfect for the trail enthusiast or those who simply crave the warmth. The Women's Skye 3in1 Hydroshell Jacket combines great waterproofness, protecting you from all harsh weathers, keeping you remarkably warm in ice cold climates. It is made with Hydroshell Elite fabric with a built-in interactive fleece making it desirably comfortable and versatile as well as the use of an adjustable draw cord waist for a flattering fit.
Weight (approx.): 901g
- Features & Benefits
- Stay protected on any adventure, thanks to the fixed yet and fully adjustable hood with peak.
- Keep all valuables safe and close at hand thanks to 4 pockets- one zipped chest pocket, two zipped hand warmer pockets and one zipped internal pocket
- Covered interactive centre front zip
- Freedom of movement on your ascent is imperative; and the articulated sleeves allow just that, without compromising on protection
- Keep out harsh elements with the bonded cuff tabs with hook and loop
- Adapt and adjust while on the move thanks to the adjustable drawcord hem - giving full protection from the weather
- Increase comfort and mobility with the dropped hem with stretch binding
- Keep your hands warm in all temperatures with two hand warmer pockets
- Build into the outer jacket with Interactive centre front zip
- The stretch side panels and cuffs provide increased levels of comfort during use
- Increase comfort and mobility with the hem with stretch binding
- Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).
What people say