Bring on the big chill - our well-equipped winter hill walking jacket can handle the cold.
There’s nothing like a brisk, fresh trek where the grass is white with frost and you’re warm and cosy inside one of our brilliant jackets. Designed specially for the cold weather Hydrodown® will keep you insulated when the waterfalls are frozen, while a warm hood that stretches and hugs you will trap even more heat. The air can still flow, as clever fleece side panels improve ventilation and as for the bits and bobs you like to bring along, they’re safe in zip pockets. Now get out there and enjoy the cold.
Weight (approx.): 373g
- In A Nutshell
- LONG LASTING WARMTH - Filled with our ethically sourced hydrophobic down, Hydrodown® powered by NikWax® – for long-lasting warmth that keeps on working for up to 16 hours when wet.
- ENHANCED COMFORT - Fleece panels at both sides give improved air flow and greater movement.
- WINDPROOF GUARANTEED - Pertex® is completely windproof and stops gales blowing away your warmth.
- For The Gear Geeks
- Keep essentials handy in two carefully hidden zipped pockets.
- Journey To Your Door
- Product Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).
What people say
Sorry, there are no reviews yet.