Combining innovative materials with cutting edge design, the Berghaus women's Ulvetanna Hybrid Hydrodown® and Hydroloft® Jacket is an exceptional insulated garment for your winter climbing trips. This jacket has been extensively tested in extreme conditions and is the latest product to emerge from the renowned MtnHaus® design and development team.
The Ulvetanna Hybrid boasts body mapped insulation, along with high performance PERTEX® QUANTUM® and PERTEX® MICROLIGHT face fabrics for great warmth and extended comfort in use. A fixed, helmet compatible hood and strategically placed essential features complete an outstanding technical winter climbing jacket.
Weight (approx.): 342g
- Features & Benefits
- Great wind and water resistance thanks to the lightweight PERTEX® QUANTUM® face fabric in the down areas, with a ripstop finish for added durability
- PERTEX® MICROLIGHT provides great water and wind resistance in the synthetic insulation areas, along with mechanical stretch for excellent freedom of movement
- Stay warmer for longer with Berghaus' innovative body mapped 850 fill goose Hydrodown® and synthetic Hydroloft® Elite Pro insulation
- Quick access to your essentials in two zipped hand-warmer pockets and one internal zipped pocket
- Added protection from the elements thanks to a fixed and adjustable helmet compatible hood with a stiffened peak
- Stretch binding at the cuffs and a drawcord at the hem deliver added comfort and adjustability
- Stuff sac for easy storage when not in use
- Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).