Women's Vapour Storm JacketProduct code: 420856
Developed by our innovative MtnHaus® team, the Women's Vapour Storm Jacket is the world’s first waterproof venting jacket, designed specifically for the serious multisport athlete.
The lightweight GORE-TEX® Active jacket offers the highest degree of protection and comfort whilst still allowing you to move quickly and easily. With the world's first waterproof fully open vents, the jacket has been designed and tested for the world's toughest mountain race 'The Dragon's Back'.
Weight (approx.): 301g
Our model is wearing a UK 12 and is 6’ (182.9cm) tall
- Features & Benefits
- Fixed hood with stiffened peak, tested in the wildest conditions. An active cut allows unobscured peripheral vision
- A single cord system offers super quick 3D hood adjustment. Internal adjustment eliminates falpping or snagging cords
- Waterproof storm vents allow active venting in the wettest conditions
- Side and yoke venting promote a chimney effect, allowing cool air in and humidity out
- Outstanding breathability and comfort through convective heat loss, even when worn with the Vapour Light pack range
- Back yoke venting
- 360 reflectivity adds safety and visibility in low light conditions
- Asymetric cuffs with internal thumb loops for improved protection in the worst conditions
- Drop tail hem with single pull rear adjustment
- 3 Layer GORE-TEX® Active
- 100% nylon face, 100% polyester back, PTFE membrane
- Lightweight double ripstop
- Durable water repelent finish
We offer three delivery options in the UK.
• UK Saver £1.99. FREE on orders over £50
approx 5 - 6 working days.
• UK 1st Class Delivery £2.95
approx 3 - 5 working days.
• UK Express Delivery £5.95
approx 1 - 2 working days, (based on orders received by 5.30pm Monday to Thursday)
This service includes the United Kingdom mainland, Northern Ireland Islands, Channel Islands, but deliveries to Scottish Highlands and the Channel Islands may take longer
For more details please see our Delivery Policy.