Designed for the fast and light mountaineer, the Women's Velum II GORE-TEX® Active Jacket offers maximum breathability and minimum weight without compromising durability.
Constructed of 3-layer GORE-TEX® Active – this jacket is extremely packable, super-lightweight and highly breathable whilst offering full waterproof protection and durability. You will stay fast on your feet whist remaining adaptable to any challenges with features such as a single hand adjustable hood and large venting pockets.
Weight (approx.): 342g
- Features & Benefits
- The fixed helmet compatible hood features a single handed adjustment system that was developed with and tested by Leo Houlding during The Mount Asgard Project
- Essentials can be kept close at hand in the two external YKK AquaGuard® zip pockets – that when open provide core ventilation
- Find your perfect fit with the elasticated and adjustable drawcord with one handed closure plus bonded adjustable cuff tabs with hook and loop closure
Care for your Waterproof Product
- It’s best to wash waterproof garments with a cleaner specifically designed for technical outerwear such as that from Nikwax. Do not under any circumstances wash any of our products using biological detergents
- Wash according to care label, preferably on a gentle cycle and slow spin
- Only re-treat the DWR (Durable Waterproof Repellency) when necessary
To get the best out of your products it’s very important to care for outdoor gear in the correct manner. For further details and advice CLICK HERE.
- Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).