The Women's Velum III GORE-TEX® Active Jacket is a considered update of our must-have fast and light mountaineering jacket.
Making use of 3-layer GORE-TEX® Active this jacket is extremely packable, super-lightweight and highly breathable whilst offering full waterproof protection and durability on your adventures. The Velum offers a host of practical features including a helmet compatible Asgard hood with one hand adjustment and delivers uncompromised functionality and minimum weight.
Our model is wearing a UK 12 and is 6’ (182.9cm) tall
- Features & Benefits
- Take on high exertion activities in comfort with the highly-breathable, super-lightweight and durable GORE-TEX® Active
- Essentials can be kept close at hand in the two raised hand pockets with waterproof YKK® AquaGuard® zips
- A comfortable and high performance fit is yours with the single pull hem adjustment, sleeve articulation and bonded cuff tabs
Care for your Waterproof Product
- It’s best to wash waterproof garments with a cleaner specifically designed for technical outerwear such as that from Nikwax. Do not under any circumstances wash any of our products using biological detergents
- Wash according to care label, preferably on a gentle cycle and slow spin
- Only re-treat the DWR (Durable Waterproof Repellency) when necessary
To get the best out of your products it’s very important to care for outdoor gear in the correct manner. For further details and advice CLICK HERE.
- Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).