The versatile Berghaus women's Winter Patera Softshell Pants are ideal for your mountaineering, ski touring and ice climbing adventures. Water and wind resistant AF™ Softshell fabric with four way stretch gives you an outstanding combination of weather protection and freedom of movement during long days in the mountains.
The close alpine fit of the Winter Patera Pants is ideal for a wide range of mountain activities. Plenty of features include four pockets, thigh vents and side zips at the ankle for easy fit over ski or mountaineering boots.
Weight (approx.): 499g
- Features & Benefits
- Protection from the elements thanks to AF™ Softshell fabric with four way stretch
- A fixed warp knit lined waistband with integrated belt provides added comfort
- Thigh vents for added comfort when needed on the move
- Storage for your mountain essentials courtesy of two zipped hand pockets, one zipped thigh pocket and one zipped rear pocket
- Side zips with gussets at the ankles for easy fit over ski or mountaineering boots
- Added versatility thanks to removable inner gaiters
- Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).