If you have a serious adventure in mind you will need a serious rucksack - the Crusader 90+20 MMPS Rucksack is as tough, durable and versatile as they come.This 90 +20 litre rucksack is constructed from tough textured nylon, reinforced to give maximum durability and extreme abrasion resistance. Whatever your challenge versatility and flexibility is offered through our Multi Mission Pack System (MMPS) range - this family of packs integrate to deliver a highly flexible system.
Dimensions: (approx) 88cm (H) x 57cm (W) x 33cm (D)Weight (approx.): 2950g
- Features & Benefits
- This pack is built on the sturdy and lightweight Cyclops III back system ready to perform on the toughest challenges
- Remove the detachable MMPS side pockets and zip them together for a 20L daysac
- Plenty of space to take everything you need for the journey with a 90+ litre capacity, complete with molle webbing attachment points and top tension straps so no need to leave anything behind
- Take adverse weather in your stride - fix a walking pole or ice axe to the attachment point for easy accessibility. The side pockets even include ski attachment points
- Remain hydrated throughout you adventure as this pack is hydration pack compatible
We offer two delivery options in the UK:-
• UK Standard Delivery [FREE]
approx 2 - 3 working days.
• UK Express Delivery [£4.95]
approx 1 - 2 working days, (orders placed before 7.00pm Monday to Friday will receive Next Day Delivery)
This service includes the United Kingdom mainland, Northern Ireland Islands, Channel Islands, but deliveries to Scottish Highlands and the Channel Islands may take longer
Delivery to BFPO addresses for personal or overseas missions and excercises is also £2.49. Click here for full details
- Product Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).
What people say