Packed to the gills with useful features and with a curved back design keeping you cool and comfortable, the Freeflow 40 is the ideal multi-day hiking partner.
The Freeflow 40 rucksack keeps you cooler and more comfortable than ever, with a unique new back design that maximises airflow and comfort and reduces the build-up of heat and sweat. The innovative design ensures minimal contact between the pack and your back, allowing significantly more air to flow and keeping your back cooler than a close-fitting rucksack. So you stay cool and dry – free to enjoy your day without distraction.
Weight (approx.): 1485g
- In A Nutshell
- VENTILATED DESIGN - Curved design maximises airflow across the back.
- COOL & DRY COMFORT - Back stays cooler, reducing the build-up of heat and sweat.
- HYDRATION COMPATIBLE - Pack is compatible with hydration systems to keep you refreshed on the move.
- For The Gear Geeks
- Top tension straps.
- Stretch side bottle pockets.
- Side compression straps.
- Front stowage adjustable pocket.
- Hip belt with two zipped pocket.
- Dual walking pole holders.
- H20 reservoir compatible.
- Top grab handle.
- Internal zipped pocket.
- Key clip.
- Raincover included.
- Journey To Your Door
FREE Standard Delivery on all orders.
FREE Express Delivery on all orders.
*Please ensure you select Express Delivery when enabled in checkout
We offer two delivery options in the UK:-
• UK Standard Delivery Free
approx 4 - 5 working days.
• UK Express Delivery Free (normally £4.95)
approx 1 - 2 working days, (orders placed before 4.00pm Monday to Thursday will receive Next Day Delivery)
This service includes the United Kingdom mainland, Northern Ireland Islands, Channel Islands, but deliveries to Scottish Highlands and the Channel Islands may take longer
Delivery to BFPO addresses for personal or overseas missions and excercises is also £2.49. Click here for full details
- Product Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).
What people say