This longer-length, fully waterproof jacket is a great choice for walking or hiking. Made from two-layer GORE-TEX Performance Shell for breathable waterproof protection and with a ripstop face fabric for durability and tear resistance, this jacket has all the performance you need on the hill. The roll-away hood and longer length keep you fully protected when the rain moves in, while the InterActive zip allows you to easily fasten one of our InterActive fleeces in to the jacket when you need some extra warmth. Designed specifically for the female body shape, it also has two lower handwarmer pockets for additional comfort and storage.
Weight (approx.): 562g
- In A Nutshell
- WATERPROOF GUARANTEED - Not a drop will pass by the unrivalled 100% waterproof GORE-TEX fabric.
- ENHANCED COMFORT - Keep cool in breathable GORE-TEX fabric.
- DURABLE PROTECTION – Ripstop face fabric provides durability and tear resistance.
- For The Gear Geeks
- Roll-away hood for extra weather protection when needed. Packs away neatly when not in use.
- InterActive zip allows a fleece to be easily zipped in when extra warmth is needed.
- Longer length gives greater protection.
- Two lower handwarmer pockets.
- Bluesign approved fabric.
- Journey To Your Door
FREE Standard Delivery on all orders.
FREE Express Delivery on all orders over £100.
*Please ensure you select Express Delivery when enabled in checkout
We offer two delivery options in the UK:-
• UK Standard Delivery Free
approx 4 - 5 working days.
• UK Express Delivery Free (normally £4.95)
approx 1 - 2 working days, (orders placed before 4.00pm Monday to Thursday will receive Next Day Delivery)
This service includes the United Kingdom mainland, Northern Ireland Islands, Channel Islands, but deliveries to Scottish Highlands and the Channel Islands may take longer
Delivery to BFPO addresses for personal or overseas missions and excercises is also £2.49. Click here for full details
- Product Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).
What people say