The freedom of the outdoors is matched by the freedom of these robust and lightweight, fully kitted out mountain shorts.
Got a great trip in mind? These technical shorts will mean you can push your limits and then some. Letting you travel fast and free is what they do best, as the lightweight fabric means no compromise on weight, while easy, fluid movements come courtesy of great stretch. They’re also incredibly tough, so you can rely on them to see you through, hike after hike. If the ventilation needs a boost, you can unzip concealed side zips for another waft of fresh air. And as for pockets, they’re simply loaded with places to stash snacks for those important replenishments.
Weight (approx.):260g (Size 34)
- In A Nutshell
- LIGHTWEIGHT & PACKABLE - Super light at 260* grams, ideal for tackling activities without compromising on weight.
- EASE OF MOVEMENT - Brilliant stretch fabric helps you reach even the furthest points feeling unrestricted.
- GREATER DURABILITY - Tough fabric that’s robust enough for any challenge. *weight given for size medium
- For The Gear Geeks
- Keep essentials secure in two front zipped hand pockets and thigh pocket with a concealed zip.
- Boost ventilation through un-doing concealed side zips.
- Easy access to chalk bag, with rear attachment point.
- Contains bluesign® approved fabrics.
- Journey To Your Door
FREE Standard Delivery on all orders.
FREE Express Delivery on all orders over £100.
*Please ensure you select Express Delivery when enabled in checkout
We offer two delivery options in the UK:-
• UK Standard Delivery Free
approx 4 - 5 working days.
• UK Express Delivery Free (normally £4.95)
approx 1 - 2 working days, (orders placed before 4.00pm Monday to Thursday will receive Next Day Delivery)
This service includes the United Kingdom mainland, Northern Ireland Islands, Channel Islands, but deliveries to Scottish Highlands and the Channel Islands may take longer
Delivery to BFPO addresses for personal or overseas missions and excercises is also £2.49. Click here for full details
What people say