Incredibly warm, yet light weight, this jacket is ideal for winter hill walking.
Stunning yet bitterly cold, walking in winter has to be one of the most beautiful and challenging activities. But you can go out fully prepared in the ultra-warm, Hydrodown® jacket. It’s made from down treated with Nikwax® that’ll keep the down dry for up to 16 hours in wet conditions, making sure you’re warm all day. You can’t get much better than that. Well maybe you can, as the hood will keep in more heat because of clever stretch binding round your face for an even better fit, so you can enjoy the snow to its full.
Weight (approx.): 587g
- In A Nutshell
- WINDPROOF GUARANTEED - Pertex® Quantum is completely windproof and stops gales blowing away your warmth.
- LONG LASTING WARMTH - Filled with our ethically sourced hydrophobic down, Hydrodown™ powered by NikWax® – for long-lasting warmth that keeps on working for up to 16 hours when wet.
- COMFORTABLE FIT - Great fitting hood with stretch binding for comfort and a high quality finish.
- For The Gear Geeks
- Adjustable hem helps heat stay in and the weather stay out.
- Hold your camera in one hand and tighten your jacket with the other, with single cord locking on the hem.
- Bluesign® approved fabric.
- Journey To Your Door
- Product Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).
What people say
Sorry, there are no reviews yet.