Waterproof and durable, the Expeditor Active Shoe is great for relaxing coastal walks.
Protects like a boot but is brilliantly light and flexible, the Expeditor Active Shoe is a great friend to have when you’re heading out and feeling spontaneous. Made from top grade suede, the waterproof and highly breathable AQ® lining means your feet can stay dry and happy all day long. Built to last and as comfortable as a trainer they’re ideally designed to take you anywhere…even the pub.
Weight (approx.):850g (Pair UK9)
- In A Nutshell
- WATERPROOF GUARANTEE - Dry feet. Happy days! Thanks to AQ® waterproof lining these will keep your feet dry and are still totally breathable.
- EVERDAY WALKING COMFORT - Light, flexible and breathable for fresh, comfortable feet.
- TOTALLY DURABLE - Built to last, with flexibility and agility built in.
- For The Gear Geeks
- Enjoy the support and comfort of the OrthoLite® footbed with anti-microbial protection.
- Journey To Your Door
- Product Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).
What people say
Sorry, there are no reviews yet.