The lightweight and breathable Fast Hike Pant is perfect when you want to move fast in the mountains.
Ideal for moving fast in the mountains, these exceptionally lightweight pants are constructed from breathable fabric. Featuring built-in vents to keep you cool and stretch panels across the seat and over the knee, they won’t hold you back when you need to pick up the pace.
Weight (approx.): 420g
- In A Nutshell
- FAST AND LIGHT - Designed for days when you want to get out fast and cover some ground, the light materials, stretchy knee and seat sections enable swift movement.
- BREATHE EASY - The Fast Hike Pant is made with breathable fabric to promote airflow, even when you’re in the heat of the action.
- VENTILATED - Two side vents provide extra cooling when you’re working hard.
- For The Gear Geeks
- Four pockets offer plenty of stowage – two hand-warmer pockets, one zipped thigh pocket and one zipped back pocket.
- Curved back comfort panel, integrated concealed belt and two-way opening venting system keep you cool and comfortable.
- bluesign® approved fabrics.
FREE Standard Delivery on all orders.
Fress Express Delivery on orders over £100.
*Please ensure you select Express Delivery when enabled in checkout
We offer two delivery options in the UK:-
• UK Standard Free
approx 4 - 5 working days.
• UK Express Delivery £4.95
approx 1 - 2 working days, (orders placed before 4.00pm Monday to Thursday will receive Next Day Delivery)
This service includes the United Kingdom mainland, Northern Ireland Islands, Channel Islands, but deliveries to Scottish Highlands and the Channel Islands may take longer
Delivery to BFPO addresses for personal or overseas missions and excercises is also £2.49. Click here for full details
- Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).
What people say