The Ulvetanna Hybrid 2.0 combines the best of two pro-level insulation technologies to give you warmth where you need it most. It’s the perfect recipe for ice-cold expeditions.
The latest evolution of this classic jacket combines the benefits of natural down and synthetic insulation in a highly technical, body-mapped design for serious mountain adventurers. Our natural wonderstuff – Hydrodown® – is placed where you want to retain heat, while Hydroloft® panels are built into areas where breathability is key. Who says you can’t have best of both worlds?
Weight (approx.): 418g
- In A Nutshell
- MADE WITH HYDRODOWN® - Filled with our world-leading hydrophobic down, Hydrodown®. Long-lasting warmth that keeps on working when wet.
- HYBRID PERFORMANCE - Hydroloft® powered by Thermore®, our ground-breaking synthetic insulation works in tandem with Hydrodown® to add superb breathability and heat stability.
- INTELLIGENT HEAT DISTRIBUTION - We used innovative body-mapping techniques to ensure efficient distribution of heat where you need it most.
- Journey To Your Door
FREE Standard Delivery on all orders.
Fress Express Delivery on orders over £100.
*Please ensure you select Express Delivery when enabled in checkout
We offer two delivery options in the UK:-
• UK Standard Delivery Free
approx 4 - 5 working days.
• UK Express Delivery £4.95
approx 1 - 2 working days, (orders placed before 4.00pm Monday to Thursday will receive Next Day Delivery)
This service includes the United Kingdom mainland, Northern Ireland Islands, Channel Islands, but deliveries to Scottish Highlands and the Channel Islands may take longer
Delivery to BFPO addresses for personal or overseas missions and excercises is also £2.49. Click here for full details
- Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).
What people say