A lightweight, stretchy softshell designed specifically for protection and comfort when climbing.
With high levels of breathability and durability for long days on the crags. Made from a super stretchy weather resistant fabric this Fast Climb Jacket feels super comfortable next to your skin when you’re making those high reach dynamic moves but has tough Kevlar® fabric across the forearm for protection against the rock. Features a climbing helmet compatible hood and venting hand pockets that can be worn with a climbing harness so you can easily wear it on or off the rock.
Weight (approx.):450g (Size M)
- In A Nutshell
- LIGHTWEIGHT - Lightweight fabric helps you to move fast and stay agile.
- TOUGH - Kevlar® fabric across the forearm protects against rock abrasion.
- STRETCH - Super-stretch fabric gives greater freedom of movement so you're not restricted when reaching for those high moves.
- For The Gear Geeks
- Super stretchy fabric – with fantastic freedom of movement and fast wicking properties makes this extremely comfortable to wear
- Tough forearm protection - Kevlar® fabric in the forearm protects against rock abrasion when you’re you hand jamming or crack climbing
- Two raised hand pockets designed to be clear of a climbing harness also offer venting keeping you cool when working hard
- High levels of breathability make this the perfect jacket to wear all day in the mountains
- Keep your mobile device secure, with an internal phone specific pocket holds that device in place when on the move
- Diamond gusset under arms to allow much more freedom for armlift when climbing
- Adjustable cuffs with Velcro for a close ergonomic fit
- Full hem adjustment to prevent wind or rain ingress. Adjustable hood with cordlocks to give you added protection in windy weather
- • Two harness/pack compatible hand pockets
- Journey To Your Door
FREE Standard Delivery on all orders.
FREE Express Delivery on all orders over £100.
*Please ensure you select Express Delivery when enabled in checkout
We offer two delivery options in the UK:-
• UK Standard Delivery Free
approx 4 - 5 working days.
• UK Express Delivery Free (normally £4.95)
approx 1 - 2 working days, (orders placed before 4.00pm Monday to Thursday will receive Next Day Delivery)
This service includes the United Kingdom mainland, Northern Ireland Islands, Channel Islands, but deliveries to Scottish Highlands and the Channel Islands may take longer
Delivery to BFPO addresses for personal or overseas missions and excercises is also £2.49. Click here for full details
- Product Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).
What people say