For hill walking any time of the year, this well equipped jacket has the stamina.
Great fitting, great looking robust jacket that’s built to shake off any downpour. Yes, it’s all down to the endurance technology behind GORE-TEX®, which will also keep you protected from the winds chill and fresh as it’s totally breathable too. There’s extra protection from the elements in the shape of a fixed hood which you can adjust to fit so you can challenge the weather to do its worst.
Weight (approx.):621g (Size L)
- In A Nutshell
- WATERPROOF GUARANTEED - Expect no less from weather protection technology leader GORE-TEX®.
- ET WEATHER PROTECTION - Fend off icy wind and driving rain in the fully adjustable, fixed hood.
- FREEDOM OF MOVEMENT - Articulation in the arms offer a better fit and greater freedom.
- For The Gear Geeks
- Maps stay dry in the specially designed inner pocket.
- Beat the draughts with a handy drawcord hem for a closer fit to dodge the wind.
- Journey To Your Door
FREE Standard Delivery on all orders.
FREE Express Delivery on all orders.
*Please ensure you select Express Delivery when enabled in checkout
We offer two delivery options in the UK:-
• UK Standard Delivery Free
approx 4 - 5 working days.
• UK Express Delivery Free (normally £4.95)
approx 1 - 2 working days, (orders placed before 4.00pm Monday to Thursday will receive Next Day Delivery)
This service includes the United Kingdom mainland, Northern Ireland Islands, Channel Islands, but deliveries to Scottish Highlands and the Channel Islands may take longer
Delivery to BFPO addresses for personal or overseas missions and excercises is also £2.49. Click here for full details
- Product Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).
What people say