Men's Furnace Hooded Hydrodown® Jacket
Light and packable, the Berghaus men's Furnace Hooded Hydrodown® Jacket delivers highly effective winter warmth when you need it most. MtnHaus® body mapped insulation in cleverly designed microbaffles, ensures you have insulation where you need it most, and essential features and great design complete this great mountain product.
The Furnace Hooded has a fixed hood for extra warmth, along with features such as two hand-warmer pockets and drawcord adjustment at the hem. It also benefits from a water and wind resistant PERTEX® MICROLIGHT face fabric, providing even more protection from the elements.
Weight (approx.): 386g
- Features & Benefits
- Great wind and water resistance thanks to the lightweight PERTEX® MICROLIGHT face fabric, with a ripstop finish for added durability
- Stay warmer for longer with Berghaus' innovative three-zone body mapped 700 fill goose Hydrodown® insulation
- Added warmth and protection thanks to the fixed hood with binding
- Quick access to your essentials in two zipped hand-warmer pockets
- Stretch binding at the cuffs and a drawcord at the hem deliver added comfort and adjustability
Care for your Product
- It is best to wash your down jacket with a cleaner specifically designed for down or technical outerwear such as that from Nikwax. Do not under any circumstances wash any of our products using biological detergents
- Wash according to care label, preferably on a gentle cycle and slow spin
- If possible use a tumble dryer on a low temperature with the added aid of drying balls. This method will help to aggravate the down fill allowing for maximum loft and warmth
- Dont over wash your product and only re-treat the DWR (Durable Waterproof Repellency) when necessary
For further infomation on caring for your down products CLICK HERE.
FREE Standard Delivery on all orders.
FREE Express Delivery on all orders over £100.
*Please ensure you select Express Delivery when enabled in checkout
We offer two delivery options in the UK:-
• UK Standard Delivery Free
approx 4 - 5 working days.
• UK Express Delivery £4.95
approx 1 - 2 working days, (orders placed before 8.00pm Monday to Friday will receive Next Day Delivery)
This service includes the United Kingdom mainland, Northern Ireland Islands, Channel Islands, but deliveries to Scottish Highlands and the Channel Islands may take longer
Delivery to BFPO addresses for personal or overseas missions and excercises is also £2.49. Click here for full details
- Product Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).
What people say