Men's Hillmaster II Gore-tex Boots
When the Hillmaster GTX made its debut in 1994 it quickly became Britain’s best-selling walking boot.
And the latest award-winning version is loaded with innovations that keep it one step ahead of the competition.
Memory foam in the collar and tongue give you a truly tailored fit and maximum comfort.
Meanwhile, tough but supple leather adds strength while resisting abrasions – and makes this one of the best looking hikers on the hill.
A breathable GORE-TEX® lining keeps your feet dry while cushioned, and supportive footbeds combine with an anti-clogging outsole and shock-absorbing midsole to get the best out of your energy on all kinds of trails.
- In A Nutshell WATERPROOF GUARANTEE Thanks to a breathable GORE-TEX® performance comfort membrane, even the wettest weather can’t touch your feet, while sweat makes a clean getaway. TAILORED TO YOU Improved tongue and collar pattern with memory foam adapts to your feet and ankles for a truly bespoke fit. SURE-FOOTED Our VIBRAM® rubber outer sole design gives outstanding grip even on wet rocks and shrugs off sticky mud.
- For The Gear Geeks• Engineered heel support boosts your stability • Locking eyelets let you control tension across your arches • PU midsole by VIBRAM® protects you from shocks
- Journey To Your Door
FREE Standard Delivery on all orders.
FREE Express Delivery on all orders over £100.
*Please ensure you select Express Delivery when enabled in checkout
We offer two delivery options in the UK:-
• UK Standard Delivery Free
approx 4 - 5 working days.
• UK Express Delivery £4.95
approx 1 - 2 working days, (orders placed before 8.00pm Monday to Friday will receive Next Day Delivery)
This service includes the United Kingdom mainland, Northern Ireland Islands, Channel Islands, but deliveries to Scottish Highlands and the Channel Islands may take longer
Delivery to BFPO addresses for personal or overseas missions and excercises is also £2.49. Click here for full details
- Product Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).
What people say