Men's Hillwalker II Gore-Tex Boots
This boot brings you the features you’ll need to take on all the weather and landscapes the UK can throw at you.
Its strong, streamlined construction brings together a surprisingly soft oiled suede shell with a GORE-TEX® lining for durability with dependable waterproofing and breathability, and memory foam at the heel and tongue for outstanding, custom-fitting comfort.
The OrthoLite® footbeds give a great, cushioned fit, while our patented OPTI-STUD® outsole construction gives exceptional grip on uneven terrain.
1202g (Pair UK9)
- In A Nutshell BREATHABLE PROTECTION Thanks to a breathable GORE-TEX® performance comfort membrane, even the wettest weather can’t touch your feet, while sweat makes a clean getaway. STRONG AND DURABLE You’ll power through every kind of landscape thanks to a lightweight but durable construction loaded with comfort and performance features. SURE-FOOTED Our patented OPTI-STUD® outer sole design gives outstanding grip even on wet rocks and shrugs off sticky mud.
- For The Gear Geeks• EVA midsole protects your knees and ankles from jars and jolts with excellent shock absorption • ‘Antique’, distressed-effect suede for the best-dressed feet on the mountain • Because they are removable, footbeds stay fresher for longer
FREE Standard Delivery on all orders.
FREE Express Delivery on all orders over £100.
*Please ensure you select Express Delivery when enabled in checkout
We offer two delivery options in the UK:-
• UK Standard Delivery Free
approx 4 - 5 working days.
• UK Express Delivery £4.95
approx 1 - 2 working days, (orders placed before 8.00pm Monday to Friday will receive Next Day Delivery)
This service includes the United Kingdom mainland, Northern Ireland Islands, Channel Islands, but deliveries to Scottish Highlands and the Channel Islands may take longer
Delivery to BFPO addresses for personal or overseas missions and excercises is also £2.49. Click here for full details
- Product Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).
What people say