A perfect boot for country strolls or long day hikes on the hillside - the Men's Hillwalker II GTX® Walking Boot is the classic leather walking boot designed for British weather conditions. This Pittards® leather boot features a GORE-TEX® lining to add waterproof performance with maximum comfort on your adventures. Light in weight and designed with a rubber outsole and a shock-absorbing EVA midsole, it allows for maximum durability and underfoot comfort.
Weight (approx.): 1202g per pair
- Features & Benefits
- Upper: 1.6-1.8mm Pittards® oiled full grain leather. Outsole: Rubber outsole with shock-absorbing EVA midsole. Lining: GORE-TEX® performance comfort footwear
- GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort technology prevents water entry and allows moisture to escape, so your feet stay dry and comfortable
- Complete with a rubber outsole containing shock-absorbing EVA midsole, these boots are perfect for the toughest trails
- The Pittards® WR100X 1.6-1.8mm full grain British leather upper is durable and highly abrasion resistant during extended use
FREE Standard Delivery on all orders.
Fress Express Delivery on orders over £100.
*Please ensure you select Express Delivery when enabled in checkout
We offer two delivery options in the UK:-
• UK Standard Delivery Free
approx 4 - 5 working days.
• UK Express Delivery £4.95
approx 1 - 2 working days, (orders placed before 4.00pm Monday to Thursday will receive Next Day Delivery)
This service includes the United Kingdom mainland, Northern Ireland Islands, Channel Islands, but deliveries to Scottish Highlands and the Channel Islands may take longer
Delivery to BFPO addresses for personal or overseas missions and excercises is also £2.49. Click here for full details
- Product Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).
What people say