The men’s Island Peak 3 in 1 jacket is the essential winter jacket, combining a waterproof GORE-TEX Colourkind shell and inner 200 weight recycled fleece for a great layering system, designed for year-round use on the hill in all weather conditions.
The waterproof shell features GORE-TEX Colourkind, our market leading waterproof eco fabric in partnership with GORE-TEX, and is constructed to GORE-TEX storm-level standards. The InterActive 200 weight recycled fleece inner can be fastened directly into the shell for a comfortable layering system. Wear together or individually for three styles in one jacket.
Weight (approx.): 1185g
- Features & Benefits
- The 3 in 1 design offers maximum versatility. Wear the inner and outer jackets together as a layering system or wear them separately for waterproof protection or warmth, depending on the weather
- Stay dry with GORE-TEX Colourkind, our waterproof eco fabric in partnership with Gore-Tex. This fabric goes through fewer stages of the dyeing process, resulting in 89% less water used and 63% less chemicals. Plus it will not fade or wash out, meaning your waterproofs will stay looking bright and new
- GORE-TEX storm-level construction
- The roll-away stiffened peaked hood offers further wet weather protection and packs away neatly when not in use
- Keep essentials close at hand in the four useful pockets – two hand-warmer pockets, a chest pocket and one internal security pocket
- Sleeve articulation gives greater freedom of movement
- Waterproof core body venting helps you stay cool and comfortable when working hard
- Find your perfect fit using the drawcord hem adjustment
- InterActive zip allows this to be easily zipped in to any of our InterActive shells, creating a perfect layering system
- Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).
What people say