Mountains will be no barrier in the updated GORE-TEX® Pro Generation II Men's Kanchenjunga II Jacket which provides the highest level of technical performance. Sacrificing none of the wind or waterproofing mountaineers and ski tourers depend on, the most lightweight grade of GORE-TEX® Pro Generation II fabric will reduce your load on the mountainside. The highly technical and innovative design offers two different weaves to provide tear resistance and scuff protection where it's needed, while 3D vents drive an ‘air scoop' around your core for cooling when needed.Weight (approx.): 481gOur model is wearing a UK Large and is 6’2'' (187.9cm) tall
- Features & Benefits
- Wearing a helmet on your ascent? This jacket features an innovative, wire peaked, helmet compatible hood with single-hand adjustment
- Essentials can be kept close at hand in the five pockets – two napoleon YKK AquaGuard® zipped pockets, one YKK AquaGuard® zipped arm pocket and two internal stretch fabric pockets
- Stay cool whatever your exertion rate with the 3D venting system that allows for more efficient core body cooling – these two vents also double up as additional pockets
- A YKK AquaGuard® VISLON® 2-way centre front zip ensures ease of use with gloves and mitts – with better performance in cold temperatures
- Asymmetric self-fabric cuff tabs, shaped to ensure ease-of-use with gloves and a secure closure every time
- Find your perfect fit with the adjustable hem drawcord with one handed closure
FREE Standard Delivery on all orders.
Fress Express Delivery on orders over £100.
*Please ensure you select Express Delivery when enabled in checkout
We offer two delivery options in the UK:-
• UK Standard Delivery Free
approx 4 - 5 working days.
• UK Express Delivery £4.95
approx 1 - 2 working days, (orders placed before 4.00pm Monday to Thursday will receive Next Day Delivery)
This service includes the United Kingdom mainland, Northern Ireland Islands, Channel Islands, but deliveries to Scottish Highlands and the Channel Islands may take longer
Delivery to BFPO addresses for personal or overseas missions and excercises is also £2.49. Click here for full details
- Product Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).
What people say