Whether you’re scrambling for the summit, or striding out on a sun-baked coastal trail, our Long Sleeved Zip Neck Tech Tee will keep you cool, dry and comfortable.
That means it’s ideal as a base when you’re layering up technical tops for challenging activities in punishing weather, or as a stand-alone in warmer conditions. ARGENTIUM makes quick work of wicking away sweat, while Polygiene® technology fights off odours, so this technical tee earns its place on any adventure. And when the challenges get really intense, the zip neck lets you release heat extra fast.
Weight (approx.): 220g
- In A Nutshell
- WICKS QUICK - ARGENTIUM fabric technology wicks moisture away from the skin, keeping you one cool, dry customer.
- BEAT THE HEAT - Staying safe in the sun is important. Great news, then that the fabric has long sleeves and in-built UPF 30 protection for an added defence against UV rays.
- ZIP IT - Zip neck gives you extra ventilation on the move.
- Journey To Your Door
FREE Standard Delivery on all orders.
FREE Express Delivery on all orders.
*Please ensure you select Express Delivery when enabled in checkout
We offer two delivery options in the UK:-
• UK Standard Delivery Free
approx 4 - 5 working days.
• UK Express Delivery Free (normally £4.95)
approx 1 - 2 working days, (orders placed before 4.00pm Monday to Thursday will receive Next Day Delivery)
This service includes the United Kingdom mainland, Northern Ireland Islands, Channel Islands, but deliveries to Scottish Highlands and the Channel Islands may take longer
Delivery to BFPO addresses for personal or overseas missions and excercises is also £2.49. Click here for full details
- Product Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).
What people say