Men's Short Sleeve Crew 2.0 T-Shirt
This is no ordinary t-shirt. It’s bursting with technology to help you stay comfortable. When you’re working hard, its special ARGENTIUM® fabric technology has great wicking properties, keeping you cool, dry and fresh. On sunny days wear it on its own and the rays meet a barrier of UPF 30 protection that’s built in to the main fabric. Plus, the fabric is fast drying so will have you back to feeling comfortable in no time when you’re working hard.
Weight (approx. ):155g (Size L)
- In A Nutshell EXCELLENT WICKING Keep cool and dry with the ARGENTIUM® fabric technology that has excellent wicking properties and lasting odour resistance. SUN PROTECTION Stay safer in the sun with built in UPF 30 protection. Remember, the uncovered bits still need sun cream! ECO FRIENDLY Made from bluesign® approved fabrics, safe for you and the environment
- For The Gear Geeks• Stay dry and comfortable when you’re working hard, as the fabric is fast drying. • It’s even a little roomier round your body for added comfort.
- Journey To Your Door
FREE Standard Delivery on all orders.
FREE Express Delivery on all orders over £100.
*Please ensure you select Express Delivery when enabled in checkout
We offer two delivery options in the UK:-
• UK Standard Delivery Free
approx 4 - 5 working days.
• UK Express Delivery £4.95
approx 1 - 2 working days, (orders placed before 8.00pm Monday to Friday will receive Next Day Delivery)
This service includes the United Kingdom mainland, Northern Ireland Islands, Channel Islands, but deliveries to Scottish Highlands and the Channel Islands may take longer
Delivery to BFPO addresses for personal or overseas missions and excercises is also £2.49. Click here for full details
- Product Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).
What people say