Men's Spectrum Micro 2.0 Interactive Fleece
Made using over 50% recycled fleece, this jacket is part of our MADEKIND™ commitment to making high-performance gear that is kinder to the planet. This jacket also features an interactive zip, which means it can be attached to any interactive outer shell.
370g (Size L)
- In A Nutshell BANISH THE BOBBLE The anti-pilling fabric ensures your fleece will stay smooth and bobble free. FLEXIBLE LAYERING When rain clouds gather you can use the InterActive zip to attach one of our compatible waterproof outer shells in seconds – for ultimate layered protection. STRETCHY Micro fleece insulation has excellent stretch, for ease of movement.
- For The Gear Geeks • Contains bluesign® approved fabrics
- Journey To Your Door
We offer two delivery options in the UK:-
• UK Standard Delivery - FREE
approx 3 - 5 working days.
• UK Express Delivery - £4.95
approx 1 - 2 working days, (orders placed before 6.30pm Monday to Friday will receive Next Day Delivery)
This service includes the United Kingdom mainland, Northern Ireland Islands, Channel Islands, but deliveries to Scottish Highlands and the Channel Islands may take longer
Delivery to BFPO addresses for personal or overseas missions and excercises is also £2.49. Click here for full details
- Product Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).
What people say