A great all round waterproof jacket, offering high performance, ideal for everyday challenges.
The clue’s in the name – with the Stormcloud, you’ll stay dry in even the worst kinds of wet thanks to our fully waterproof Hydroshell® fabric and an adjustable hood. The colourful fabric backer adds an eye-catching touch to the simple design, hitting the perfect balance of style and substance. This is one Stormcloud you will want to see as you set off on an adventure.
Weight (approx.):285g (Size L)
- In A Nutshell
- PROTECTED WITH HYDROSHELL® - Our fully breathable and waterproof Hydroshell® fabric keeps you dry and protected when the weather turns.
- WET WEATHER PROTECTION - Shield yourself from blustery showers with the adjustable hood.
- ESSENTIALS IN REACH - Two front zip pockets give you plenty of space to store those little essentials you need close at hand.
- For The Gear Geeks
- Journey To Your Door
FREE Standard Delivery on all orders.
FREE Express Delivery on all orders.
*Please ensure you select Express Delivery when enabled in checkout
We offer two delivery options in the UK:-
• UK Standard Delivery Free
approx 4 - 5 working days.
• UK Express Delivery Free (normally £4.95)
approx 1 - 2 working days, (orders placed before 4.00pm Monday to Thursday will receive Next Day Delivery)
This service includes the United Kingdom mainland, Northern Ireland Islands, Channel Islands, but deliveries to Scottish Highlands and the Channel Islands may take longer
Delivery to BFPO addresses for personal or overseas missions and excercises is also £2.49. Click here for full details
- Product Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).
What people say