Equipped with insulation to keep you warm at the core, this Tephra Vest is a winter hill walking saviour.
Designed to keep your torso warm and comfortable, the super warm insulation in this vest comes from our specially treated down, or Hydrodown® as we call it, which is coated with Nikwax® for extra protection. Though this vest is incredibly warm, it’s also surprisingly lightweight. This is down to Pertex®, a tightly woven fabric designed to repel water, and feel comfy and easier to move in. All the things you need if you’re on a big expedition or a coastal trek.
Weight (approx.): 298g
- In A Nutshell
- WINDPROOF GUARANTEED - Because Pertex® is completely windproof it stops gales blowing away your valuable warmth.
- LONG LASTING WARMTH - Filled with our ethically sourced hydrophobic down, Hydrodown® powered by NikWax® – for long-lasting warmth that keeps on working for up to 16 hours when wet.
- WIND PROTECTED CUFFS - Keep draughts out with stretch binding on the cuffs for a great quality finish and a better fit.
- For The Gear Geeks
- Welcome the warmth and supersoft feel of taffeta pockets.
- Bluesign® approved fabrics.
- Journey To Your Door
FREE Standard Delivery on all orders.
Fress Express Delivery on orders over £100.
*Please ensure you select Express Delivery when enabled in checkout
We offer two delivery options in the UK:-
• UK Standard Delivery Free
approx 4 - 5 working days.
• UK Express Delivery £4.95
approx 1 - 2 working days, (orders placed before 4.00pm Monday to Thursday will receive Next Day Delivery)
This service includes the United Kingdom mainland, Northern Ireland Islands, Channel Islands, but deliveries to Scottish Highlands and the Channel Islands may take longer
Delivery to BFPO addresses for personal or overseas missions and excercises is also £2.49. Click here for full details
- Product Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).
What people say