Robust yet lightweight winter walking jacket armed with all the cold comforts you need.
How can you not love the snow when you’ve got the right gear to fully enjoy it? This jacket is kitted out with all you need to make the most of winter. Take its super insulated Hydrodown® filling, made up of a special down that repels up to 75% of water and dries 50% faster than ordinary down. It’s been treated with Nikwax® that keeps the down dry for up to 16 hours, ensuring all day warmth. Plus, the areas of lightweight Pertex® Microlight on the outside of the jacket are windproof and brilliantly easy to move in however strenuous your hike. This paired with stretch fleece panels under the arms and down the side of the jacket for a performance fit means there will be no stopping you on your next adventure.
Weight (approx.): 477g
- In A Nutshell
- WINDPROOF GUARANTEED - Pertex® is completely windproof and acts as a welcome barrier from icy gales.
- LONG LASTING WARMTH - Filled with our ethically sourced hydrophobic down, Hydrodown® powered by NikWax® – for long-lasting warmth that keeps on working for up to 16 hours when wet.
- GREATER COMFORT - Breathable without the bulk because of clever stretch fleece panels. Brilliant.
- For The Gear Geeks
- Designed to help keep the wet weather out and the warmth in with stretch binding on the hood.
- Journey To Your Door
- Product Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).
What people say
Sorry, there are no reviews yet.