Push yourself to the limit on your favourite summer trail run with the Men's Vapour Long Sleeve Crew Baselayer. As part of the VapourLight range, this baselayer is designed to work in complete coordination with the rest of the collection allowing for maximum ventilation and performance.
A three component construction allows for great freedom of movement and breathability – an open knit structure gives the Vapour Long Sleeve Crew Baselayer a lightweight and efficient main body while underarm mesh allows for great breathability in the high perspiration areas.
Weight (approx.): 145g
- Features & Benefits
- Constructed with ARGENTIUM® powered by Polygiene® - allowing the fabric to wick away any moisture from the skin and keep you cool in the toughest conditions
- Polygiene® technology offers permanent odour protection through the use of silver ions – keeping you feeling fresher for longer
- Stay safe in the sun - this top is long sleeved and has a UPF of 30+ (excluding mesh) for added sun protection
FREE Standard Delivery on all orders.
FREE Express Delivery on all orders over £100.
*Please ensure you select Express Delivery when enabled in checkout
We offer two delivery options in the UK:-
• UK Standard Delivery Free
approx 4 - 5 working days.
• UK Express Delivery Free (normally £4.95)
approx 1 - 2 working days, (orders placed before 4.00pm Monday to Thursday will receive Next Day Delivery)
This service includes the United Kingdom mainland, Northern Ireland Islands, Channel Islands, but deliveries to Scottish Highlands and the Channel Islands may take longer
Delivery to BFPO addresses for personal or overseas missions and excercises is also £2.49. Click here for full details
- Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).
What people say