A lightweight, fully waterproof jacket offering storm-level protection for year-round trail activities.
Packs down small to stuff easily in to your bag, so you’re ready if the weather turns. The Paclite is made from Colourkind™ eco fabric partnered with GORE-TEX Paclite, which uses 89% less water and 63% fewer chemicals in its production, meaning it’s kinder to the environment as well as fully waterproof*. A fully adjustable hood, dropped back hem and water-resistant zip with storm flap give you additional weather protection and there are also two useful water-resistant pockets. The streamlined design is cut specifically for the female body shape, for maximum comfort and freedom.
Weight (approx.): 280g
*Black colour way Paclite Storm Jacket does not feature Colourkind fabric
- In A Nutshell
- 100% WATERPROOF – GORE-TEX Paclite fabric technology provides fully waterproof protection.
- EXTREMELY LIGHTWEIGHT – Ideal for activities where you want to travel light.
- INCREDIBLY PACKABLE - Packs Down Really Small To Fit Easily In To Your Rucksack.
For The Gear Geeks
- Fixed, fully adjustable hood with stiffened peak gives added protection for your face and head.
- Water-resistant zip with bonded storm flap stops rain from getting inside your jacket.
- Dropped hem for additional weather protection.
- Two water-resistant zip pockets.
- Bluesign approved fabric.
- Journey To Your Door
FREE Standard Delivery on all orders.
Fress Express Delivery on orders over £100.
*Please ensure you select Express Delivery when enabled in checkout
We offer two delivery options in the UK:-
• UK Standard Delivery Free
approx 4 - 5 working days.
• UK Express Delivery £4.95
approx 1 - 2 working days, (orders placed before 4.00pm Monday to Thursday will receive Next Day Delivery)
This service includes the United Kingdom mainland, Northern Ireland Islands, Channel Islands, but deliveries to Scottish Highlands and the Channel Islands may take longer
Delivery to BFPO addresses for personal or overseas missions and excercises is also £2.49. Click here for full details
- Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).
What people say