Whether it’s for a weekend away in the lakes, or everyday use in the city, the Remote 28 has got you covered.
Comfort and convenience are wonderful things. Here you can enjoy both. No matter how strenuous your day is, a welcome ventilation mesh back keeps you cool, while the internal pocket for a full hydration kit keeps you refreshed and working at your best. It’s also loaded with extra storage like the front adjustable pocket. Brilliant.Weight (approx.): 755g
- In A Nutshell
- VENTILATED - Unique ridge-moulded system with mesh keeps you cool on the move.
- EXTRA STORAGE - Front adjustable pocket allows the bag to expand and store more essential supplies.
- HYDRATION COMPATIBLE - Contains an internal pocket for a hydration bladder and hose, so you can stay hydrated on the move.
For The Gear Geeks
- Height adjustable chest strap.
- Top-tension straps.
- Stretch side bottle pockets.
- Side compression straps.
- Zipped front glasses pocket.
- Hip belt with zipped pocket.
- Walking pole holder.
- Top grab handle.
- Internal zipped pocket.
- Key clip.
- Journey To Your Door
FREE Standard Delivery on all orders.
FREE Express Delivery on all orders.
*Please ensure you select Express Delivery when enabled in checkout
We offer two delivery options in the UK:-
• UK Standard Delivery Free
approx 4 - 5 working days.
• UK Express Delivery Free (normally £4.95)
approx 1 - 2 working days, (orders placed before 4.00pm Monday to Thursday will receive Next Day Delivery)
This service includes the United Kingdom mainland, Northern Ireland Islands, Channel Islands, but deliveries to Scottish Highlands and the Channel Islands may take longer
Delivery to BFPO addresses for personal or overseas missions and excercises is also £2.49. Click here for full details
- Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).
What people say