The Trailbyte 30 is a highly featured day sac designed primarily for urban environments, allowing you to transport your technical kit with ease and peace of mind, whilst looking stylish at the same time.
The Trailbyte has a plethora of storage options, including a dedicated electronics compartment which is capable of housing a laptop, phone and tablet meaning you can beat the rush hour .
Capacity: 30L Weight: Approx. 865g
- Features & Benefits
- Secure electronics compartment with space for a laptop, tablet, phone/mp3
- Thermo-moulded back panel for the ultimate in design and comfort
- 2 large zipped compartments for keeping all your valuables and personal items close to hand
- 2 wand/bottle pockets for added storage whilst you're exploring or simply commuting to work
- Internal organiser with a key clip to maintain a sturdy load when on the move
- Height adjustable chest strap which makes it perfect for all heights
- Comes with grab handle making it easier to manoeuvre when your encounter busy and built up areas
FREE Standard Delivery on all orders.
Fress Express Delivery on orders over £100.
*Please ensure you select Express Delivery when enabled in checkout
We offer two delivery options in the UK:-
• UK Standard Delivery Free
approx 4 - 5 working days.
• UK Express Delivery £4.95
approx 1 - 2 working days, (orders placed before 4.00pm Monday to Thursday will receive Next Day Delivery)
This service includes the United Kingdom mainland, Northern Ireland Islands, Channel Islands, but deliveries to Scottish Highlands and the Channel Islands may take longer
Delivery to BFPO addresses for personal or overseas missions and excercises is also £2.49. Click here for full details
- Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).
- ReviewsWhat people say