Numerous storage options and a good sized main compartment make the Berghaus TwentyFourSeven Plus 25 a great choice if you need a versatile daysack. With a modern design and a proven, comfortable back system, this is a great pack for work and play.
A breathable back system, height adjustable chest strap and grab handle make the TwentyFourSeven Plus 25 comfortable and versatile in use. There is plenty of space in the main compartment, with internal pockets and an organiser for your essentials, from electronics and gadgets to walking or gym kit and packed lunch. Additional external storage, reflective details and contemporary styling provide finishing touches to a great all round daysack.
Weight (approx.): 480g
- Features & Benefits
- Comfort and breathability in use is provided by a Berghaus Flow back system with vented foam
- A height adjustable chest strap and grab handle offer adjustability and versatility while on the move
- Numerous storage options come in the form of internal and external pockets, internal organiser, key clip and walking pole attachment
- Reflective detail offers added visibility and safety
- Hydration system compatible so you can stay refreshed on the move
FREE Standard Delivery on all orders.
FREE Express Delivery on all orders.
*Please ensure you select Express Delivery when enabled in checkout
We offer two delivery options in the UK:-
• UK Standard Delivery Free
approx 4 - 5 working days.
• UK Express Delivery Free (normally £4.95)
approx 1 - 2 working days, (orders placed before 4.00pm Monday to Thursday will receive Next Day Delivery)
This service includes the United Kingdom mainland, Northern Ireland Islands, Channel Islands, but deliveries to Scottish Highlands and the Channel Islands may take longer
Delivery to BFPO addresses for personal or overseas missions and excercises is also £2.49. Click here for full details
- Product Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).
What people say