Versatile and durable, this great looking jacket is a handy piece of kit to have when extra warmth is needed.
Whether you’re hotfooting it across the countryside all day or have just popped out for a few hours of glorious sunshine, this Activity Jacket will see you through. Its cosiness is down to the heavyweight premium fleece making it just right for everyday trips. Cut for a woman’s shape it’s flattering too, while the longer length and deep collar all add to its appeal. The best bit is that it zips neatly into any of our InterActive outer jackets so you can layer it up when you need extra protection.
Weight (approx.): 460g
- In A Nutshell
- VERSATILE LAYERING OPTION - Add to the warmth by zipping into any Berghaus InterActive jacket.
- MADEKIND™ - 50%+ recycled fabric highlighted by the MADEKIND™ logo. Thumbs up!
- KINDER BY FAR - A bluesign® product, contains bluesign approved fabrics for the safe and responsible use of chemcials in production.
- For The Gear Geeks
- Keep hands toasty in two hand-warmer pockets.
- Great marl effect fleece.
- For extra comfort elasticated drawcord adjustment at the seams.
- Journey To Your Door
FREE Standard Delivery on all orders.
FREE Express Delivery on all orders over £100.
*Please ensure you select Express Delivery when enabled in checkout
We offer two delivery options in the UK:-
• UK Standard Delivery Free
approx 4 - 5 working days.
• UK Express Delivery Free (normally £4.95)
approx 1 - 2 working days, (orders placed before 4.00pm Monday to Thursday will receive Next Day Delivery)
This service includes the United Kingdom mainland, Northern Ireland Islands, Channel Islands, but deliveries to Scottish Highlands and the Channel Islands may take longer
Delivery to BFPO addresses for personal or overseas missions and excercises is also £2.49. Click here for full details
- Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).
What people say