A mid-length jacket that combines excellent warmth with fantastic detail and styling. Berghaus' Hydrodown insulation offers excellent warmth and, unlike regular down, carries on working even when wet, making it a perfect choice for changeable winter weather. The shaping at the waist gives a flattering silhouette.
Weight (approx.): 785g
- Features & Benefits
- High levels of warmth are offered by Berghaus’ Hydrodown insulation, which is warm, quick drying and carries on working even in wet conditions
- Adjustable hood for additional weather protection. The detachable fur trim offers greater versatility in styling
- Two covered handwarmer pockets
- Covered centre-front zip
- Inner stretch cuff with elasticated cuff closure
FREE Standard Delivery on all orders.
FREE Express Delivery on all orders over £100.
*Please ensure you select Express Delivery when enabled in checkout
We offer two delivery options in the UK:-
• UK Standard Delivery Free
approx 4 - 5 working days.
• UK Express Delivery Free (normally £4.95)
approx 1 - 2 working days, (orders placed before 4.00pm Monday to Thursday will receive Next Day Delivery)
This service includes the United Kingdom mainland, Northern Ireland Islands, Channel Islands, but deliveries to Scottish Highlands and the Channel Islands may take longer
Delivery to BFPO addresses for personal or overseas missions and excercises is also £2.49. Click here for full details
- Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).
What people say