This durable waterproof is great for full on hillwalking and equally as good as a day to day jacket.
If you’re a hardcore adventure seeking hiker or just love a brisk, fresh trek this jacket is a great choice. You’ll stay dry in a drizzle or lashing rain thanks to the ultra-durable Hydroshell® fabric. Breathable and totally waterproof, you’ll be comfy inside and when the adjustable hood is pulled up you’ll get greater protection from the weather, so you can breeze through your day outdoors. You can also cram all sorts of essentials in its generous, convenient pockets.
Weight (approx.): 473g
- In A Nutshell
- WATERPROOF GUARANTEED - Developed by our team of experts, Hydroshell® fabric keeps the rain out.
- SUPERSIZED POCKETS - Easy reach, two way opening, generous pockets for all of your essentials.
- ENHANCED PROTECTION - Enjoy the great outdoors even in sleet with our adjustable hood.
- For The Gear Geeks
- Handy inner map pocket keeps the map safe, not soggy.
- Journey To Your Door
FREE Standard Delivery on all orders.
FREE Express Delivery on all orders.
*Please ensure you select Express Delivery when enabled in checkout
We offer two delivery options in the UK:-
• UK Standard Delivery Free
approx 4 - 5 working days.
• UK Express Delivery Free (normally £4.95)
approx 1 - 2 working days, (orders placed before 4.00pm Monday to Thursday will receive Next Day Delivery)
This service includes the United Kingdom mainland, Northern Ireland Islands, Channel Islands, but deliveries to Scottish Highlands and the Channel Islands may take longer
Delivery to BFPO addresses for personal or overseas missions and excercises is also £2.49. Click here for full details
- Product Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).
What people say