Women's Easton Fleece
Great thermal protection with a warm hood, create a jacket that’s ideal for layering.
If you secretly love the cooler months and their excuse to wrap up, you’ll love this super warm jacket. Brilliant for layering or wearing on its own it’s packed with great details, like the extra protection of a grown on hood, with an adjustable drawcord as well as toasty hand-warmer pockets, perfect for when the wind chill factor’s up. Made using highly insulated AT® Microfleece you’ll relish the superior warmth and comfort of its super soft knit.
Weight (approx.): 400g
- In A Nutshell
- EXCEPTIONAL LAYERING - Fantastic midlayer warmth due to durable knit face fleece construction.
- ECO-FRIENDLY - Our award winning COLOURKIND™ Eco fabric uses 89% less water and 63% fewer chemicals in its production yet still creates a colour that won’t fade.
- STAY COSY - Two front handwarmer pockets are there just when your hands need a bit of TLC.
- Journey To Your Door
FREE Standard Delivery on all orders.
FREE Express Delivery on all orders over £100.
*Please ensure you select Express Delivery when enabled in checkout
We offer two delivery options in the UK:-
• UK Standard Delivery Free
approx 4 - 5 working days.
• UK Express Delivery £4.95
approx 1 - 2 working days, (orders placed before 8.00pm Monday to Friday will receive Next Day Delivery)
This service includes the United Kingdom mainland, Northern Ireland Islands, Channel Islands, but deliveries to Scottish Highlands and the Channel Islands may take longer
Delivery to BFPO addresses for personal or overseas missions and excercises is also £2.49. Click here for full details
- Product Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).
What people say