Brilliantly waterproof and highly adjustable, the Elara Jacket is a great ally. Especially when the heavens open.
If you love getting out in rain, hail or shine, this well-equipped jacket could be your best mate. It’s full of tricks to keep you dry in wet weather, from two layer waterproof Hydroshell® fabric, to a fully adjustable hood that’ll stop icy drops creeping in. There’s a draw cord hem to keep whipping winds at bay and adjustable cuffs to find your perfect fit. So, if you feel at home in the outdoors no matter what the conditions (…like us), this sounds like a great fit for you.
Weight (approx.):420g (size 12)
- In A Nutshell
- WATERPROOF - Our fully waterproof Hydroshell® 2 layer fabric keeps you dry and protected when the weather turns.
- WET WEATHER PROTECTION - Let it pour and stay protected with the neat fitting, fully adjustable hood.
- GREATER FIT - Keep chilly draughts out with adjustable cuffs and a draw cord hem for a perfect fit.
- For The Gear Geeks
- Stay warmer and drier with the dropped hem.Essentials are safe in two zipped side pockets.
- Journey To Your Door
FREE Standard Delivery on all orders.
FREE Express Delivery on all orders.
*Please ensure you select Express Delivery when enabled in checkout
We offer two delivery options in the UK:-
• UK Standard Delivery Free
approx 4 - 5 working days.
• UK Express Delivery Free (normally £4.95)
approx 1 - 2 working days, (orders placed before 4.00pm Monday to Thursday will receive Next Day Delivery)
This service includes the United Kingdom mainland, Northern Ireland Islands, Channel Islands, but deliveries to Scottish Highlands and the Channel Islands may take longer
Delivery to BFPO addresses for personal or overseas missions and excercises is also £2.49. Click here for full details
- Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).
What people say