As rugged and waterproof as our hiking boots yet as lightweight, flexible and comfortable as a trainer, the Women's Expeditor Active shoe is perfectly designed to take you anywhere, anytime.
As rugged and waterproof as our hiking boots yet as lightweight, flexible and comfortable as a trainer, the Women's Expeditor Active shoe is perfectly designed to take you anywhere, anytime. Made from British suede with breathable pores, they offer all the performance you need on the hill while still looking good enough to wear in the pub afterwards.
Weight (approx.): 705g
- In A Nutshell
- MAXIMUM COMFORT - Lightweight, flexible and breathable, for comfort on the move.
- TOUGH & DURABLE - As tough as a hiking boot - built to withstand any adventure.
- 100% WATERPROOF + BREATHABLE - Fully waterproof with breathable perforated suede, so feet stay dry and comfortable.
For The Gear Geeks
- AQ waterproof lining keeps feet dry in wet weather conditions.
- Underfoot security powered by our very own OPTI-STUD hiking pattern.
- WR100 Pittards suede provides water repellency whilst maintaining breathability.
- Tried and tested in the UK with over 1000 hours on the trail.
- OrthoLite® footbed engineered for support and comfort
- Journey To Your Door
- Product Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).
What people say
Sorry, there are no reviews yet.