From fells to the field the Women's Expeditor AQ® Trek Walking Boot is our multi-active all-day comfort suede boot. Having been independently tested the Expeditor now features on the Duke of Edinburgh's Award Recommended Kit List. Constructed with a waterproof split suede upper, a Durable Water Resistant air mesh and an AQ® waterproof lining, the Expeditor boot is the perfect all-round choice for the multi-active consumer. Underfoot security is powered by our own OPTI-STUD® hiking outsole pattern, making sure you are suitably equipped for any type of conditions on your adventure.
Weight (approx.): 900g per pair
- Features & Benefits
- Upper: 1.6-18mm Corrected full grain leather and DWR coated air mesh. Outsole: OPTI-STUD® Hike outsole with EVA midsole. Lining: AQ® waterproof, air permeable membrane.
- Suitable for any type of conditions thanks to AQ® waterproof lining, keeping your feet dry and comfortable throughout your walk.
- The Expeditor AQ® Trek is our daily use all-rounder, with an OPTI-STUD® hiking outsole patter to ensure underfoot security on a variety of terrains on your adventure.
- Recommended by The Duke of Edinburgh’s Award
FREE Standard Delivery on all orders.
Fress Express Delivery on orders over £100.
*Please ensure you select Express Delivery when enabled in checkout
We offer two delivery options in the UK:-
• UK Standard Delivery Free
approx 4 - 5 working days.
• UK Express Delivery £4.95
approx 1 - 2 working days, (orders placed before 4.00pm Monday to Thursday will receive Next Day Delivery)
This service includes the United Kingdom mainland, Northern Ireland Islands, Channel Islands, but deliveries to Scottish Highlands and the Channel Islands may take longer
Delivery to BFPO addresses for personal or overseas missions and excercises is also £2.49. Click here for full details
- Product Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).
What people say