With UV protection, odour-resistant qualities and COLOURKIND eco fabric, this tailored shirt shields against harmful rays, while keeping you smelling fresh on the trail. Plus, it’s kinder to the planet.
A stylish, fitted performance long sleeved shirt made with Berghaus Colourkind™ eco fabric, maintaining the durability of our products in a sustainable and environmentally friendly way.
Weight (approx.): 200g
- In A Nutshell
- KINDER TO THE ENVIRONMENT - Colourkind eco fabric uses 89% less water and 63% fewer chemicals in its production.
- ODOUR-RESISTANT - Argentium technology has odour-resistant properties to keep you feeling fresh .
- SUN PROTECTION - Built-in UPF protection defends your skin against harmful UV rays.
- For The Gear Geeks
- bluesign® approved fabric
- Journey To Your Door
FREE Standard Delivery on all orders.
Fress Express Delivery on orders over £100.
*Please ensure you select Express Delivery when enabled in checkout
We offer two delivery options in the UK:-
• UK Standard Delivery Free
approx 4 - 5 working days.
• UK Express Delivery £4.95
approx 1 - 2 working days, (orders placed before 4.00pm Monday to Thursday will receive Next Day Delivery)
This service includes the United Kingdom mainland, Northern Ireland Islands, Channel Islands, but deliveries to Scottish Highlands and the Channel Islands may take longer
Delivery to BFPO addresses for personal or overseas missions and excercises is also £2.49. Click here for full details
- Product Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).
What people say