With UV protection, odour-resistant qualities and COLOURKIND eco fabric, this tailored shirt shields against harmful rays, while keeping you smelling fresh on the trail. Plus, it’s kinder to the planet.
A stylish, fitted performance long sleeved shirt made with Berghaus Colourkind™ eco fabric, maintaining the durability of our products in a sustainable and environmentally friendly way.
Weight (approx.): 200g
- In A Nutshell
- KINDER TO THE ENVIRONMENT - Colourkind eco fabric uses 89% less water and 63% fewer chemicals in its production.
- ODOUR-RESISTANT - Argentium technology has odour-resistant properties to keep you feeling fresh .
- SUN PROTECTION - Built-in UPF protection defends your skin against harmful UV rays.
For The Gear Geeks
- Bluesign approved fabrics.
- Journey To Your Door
- Product Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).
What people say