The Women's Fellmaster® GTX® walking boot is recommended by The Duke of Edinburgh's Award - it provides a stylish, modern-looking boot rugged enough for high performance hiking. Made from Pittards® British quality leather the boot is soft and supple providing all day comfort while remaining durable and abrasion resistant. The Fellmaster® GTX® features a sturdy outsole offering superb grip and support throughout your hike.
Weight (approx.): 1090g per pair
- Features & Benefits
- Upper: 2.2-2.4mm Pittards® oiled nubuck leather. Memory foam in the collar and tongue. Outsole: Lightweight three-part trek outsole engineered with high-density moulded midsole, torsional support shank and performance lug pattern outsole for underfoot grip. Lining: GORE-TEX® performance comfort footwear.
- GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort technology prevents water entry and allows moisture to escape, so your feet stay dry and comfortable
- Trail in style with this modern design that is rugged enough for performance hiking
- Recommended by the Duke of Edinburgh’s Award
FREE Standard Delivery on all orders.
FREE Express Delivery on all orders.
*Please ensure you select Express Delivery when enabled in checkout
We offer two delivery options in the UK:-
• UK Standard Delivery Free
approx 4 - 5 working days.
• UK Express Delivery Free (normally £4.95)
approx 1 - 2 working days, (orders placed before 4.00pm Monday to Thursday will receive Next Day Delivery)
This service includes the United Kingdom mainland, Northern Ireland Islands, Channel Islands, but deliveries to Scottish Highlands and the Channel Islands may take longer
Delivery to BFPO addresses for personal or overseas missions and excercises is also £2.49. Click here for full details
- Product Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).
What people say