Looks good, feels good and is great for layering in winter or wearing on its own in summer.
There’s nothing like starting from the very first layer to keep yourself, warm and toasty on a big day in the cold. With long sleeves this great lightweight T-shirt is ideal to wear under other layers to add warmth, and for the days when temperatures rise, it can hold its own as a great fitting Tee. Designed to whip moisture away from your skin and with odour resistant properties built into its high tech ARGENTIUM fabric, it’s a great choice.
Weight (approx.): 125g
- In A Nutshell
- ODOUR RESISTANCE - Keep fresh for longer with ARGENTIUM fabric offering odour resistance.
- SUN SAFETY - Brilliant UPF 20+ protection (excluding the mesh) so you can stay safer in the sun.
- ADDED VENTILATION - Zipped front for extra air flow when the going gets tough.
For The Gear Geeks
- Cut to flatter your shape.
- Be comfy and dry as a denier gradient structure manages excess moisture.
- Journey To Your Door
FREE Standard Delivery on all orders.
FREE Express Delivery on all orders.
*Please ensure you select Express Delivery when enabled in checkout
We offer two delivery options in the UK:-
• UK Standard Delivery Free
approx 4 - 5 working days.
• UK Express Delivery Free (normally £4.95)
approx 1 - 2 working days, (orders placed before 4.00pm Monday to Thursday will receive Next Day Delivery)
This service includes the United Kingdom mainland, Northern Ireland Islands, Channel Islands, but deliveries to Scottish Highlands and the Channel Islands may take longer
Delivery to BFPO addresses for personal or overseas missions and excercises is also £2.49. Click here for full details
- Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).
What people say