Lightweight and easy-going, the Navigator Pant is a great choice to throw on and head out.
Spontaneous hikes need durable walking trousers that just do the job. And here they are. Easy to wear, relaxed but practical these are really comfortable to power along in. In the sunshine, they’ll protect your legs with a UPF of 50+ and in a shower they’ll help keep you dry and rain-free with fabric that’s been specially treated to resist water absorption for longer. With added extras like plenty of pockets for keeping essentials at the ready, they’re a reassuring safe bet.
Weight (approx.):230g (Size 12)
- In A Nutshell
- SUN PROTECTION - Stay safer in the sun with fabric that has a UPF of 50+, to protect legs.
- WATER RESISTANT - Stay dry and comfortable for longer as the main fabric has been treated with a DWR to resist water absorption.
- ENHANCED COMFORT - Light, soft fabric that’s a great fit brings comfort to every walk. Phew!
- For The Gear Geeks
- Keep small items safe in a zipped side leg pocket.Pack even more in with two front hand pockets.
- Great feeling fabric that’s durable, fast drying and breathable.
- • Kinder to the environment with PFC-free DWR.
- Journey To Your Door
What people say
Sorry, there are no reviews yet.