Versatile, and designed with an enhanced female fit for both style and comfort, the Women’s Navigator Stretch Trousers are a key piece of kit for any avid walkers. Crafted using our very own Colourkind Eco Fabric, the trousers offer great durability and abrasion resistance whilst the Durable Water Repellent fabric face is sure to keep you drier for longer and therefore ready to tackle the most challenging of terrain. Set to keep you protected during hot summer days, the trousers also feature UPF to shield you from the sun’s harsh rays.
- Features & Benefits
- Store all adventure driven essentials easily and securely in the multiple pockets – two hand pockets, two back pockets, one zipped security pocket and one cargo pocket.
- The trousers provide UPF protection to keep you shielded from the sun’s harsh rays during hot summer days.
- Stay comfortable whilst creating the perfect fit for you due to the belt loops.
- The stretch fabric allows flexibility and freedom of movement on-the-go.
FREE Standard Delivery on all orders.
FREE Express Delivery on all orders over £100.
*Please ensure you select Express Delivery when enabled in checkout
We offer two delivery options in the UK:-
• UK Standard Delivery Free
approx 4 - 5 working days.
• UK Express Delivery Free (normally £4.95)
approx 1 - 2 working days, (orders placed before 4.00pm Monday to Thursday will receive Next Day Delivery)
This service includes the United Kingdom mainland, Northern Ireland Islands, Channel Islands, but deliveries to Scottish Highlands and the Channel Islands may take longer
Delivery to BFPO addresses for personal or overseas missions and excercises is also £2.49. Click here for full details
- Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).
What people say