An all year round favourite, the Ortler 2.0 Pant is ideal if you love exploring hills and mountains in any season.
Whatever the season, these trousers are a handy go-to piece of kit. You’ll love the easy movement thanks to articulated knees and tough two-way stretch fabric. Great for rough terrain and when you start to heat up, the leg vents will let the air flow freely, keeping legs comfy and cool. If you feel a spot of rain, you can just power through it as the fabric has been specially treated to resist water absorption, helping you to stay dry for longer. An ideal choice to reach the peaks and take it all in.
Weight (approx.):260g (Size 12)
- In A Nutshell
- WATER RESISTANT - Stay dry and comfortable for longer as the main fabric has been treated with a DWR to resist water absorption.
- EASE OF MOVEMENT - Greater freedom of movement thanks to articulated knees and stretchy, durable two-way fabric.
- ENHANCED VENTILATION - Free flowing air from zipped thigh vents helps cool active legs.
- For The Gear Geeks
- Feel great with the flattering fit.Keep small items safe in a zipped security pocket.
- • Contains bluesign® approved fabrics.
- Journey To Your Door
FREE Standard Delivery on all orders.
Fress Express Delivery on orders over £100.
*Please ensure you select Express Delivery when enabled in checkout
We offer two delivery options in the UK:-
• UK Standard Delivery Free
approx 4 - 5 working days.
• UK Express Delivery £4.95
approx 1 - 2 working days, (orders placed before 4.00pm Monday to Thursday will receive Next Day Delivery)
This service includes the United Kingdom mainland, Northern Ireland Islands, Channel Islands, but deliveries to Scottish Highlands and the Channel Islands may take longer
Delivery to BFPO addresses for personal or overseas missions and excercises is also £2.49. Click here for full details
What people say