An all year round favourite, the Ortler 2.0 Pant is ideal if you love exploring hills and mountains in any season.
Whatever the season, these trousers are a handy go-to piece of kit. You’ll love the easy movement thanks to articulated knees and tough two-way stretch fabric. Great for rough terrain and when you start to heat up, the leg vents will let the air flow freely, keeping legs comfy and cool. If you feel a spot of rain, you can just power through it as the fabric has been specially treated to resist water absorption, helping you to stay dry for longer. An ideal choice to reach the peaks and take it all in.
Weight (approx.):260g (Size 12)
- In A Nutshell
- WATER RESISTANT - Stay dry and comfortable for longer as the main fabric has been treated with a DWR to resist water absorption.
- EASE OF MOVEMENT - Greater freedom of movement thanks to articulated knees and stretchy, durable two-way fabric.
- ENHANCED VENTILATION - Free flowing air from zipped thigh vents helps cool active legs.
- For The Gear Geeks
- Feel great with the flattering fit.Keep small items safe in a zipped security pocket.
- • Contains bluesign® approved fabrics.
- Journey To Your Door
What people say
Sorry, there are no reviews yet.