Durable, comfortable and high performance, the Berghaus women's Ortler trousers are your ideal choice for all season serious hiking. The lightweight softshell stretch fabric provides comfort and freedom of movement where you need it, while the durable water repellent finish delays the fabric from wetting through, ideal if the weather changes quickly.
Features on the Ortler trousers include two hand-warmer pockets, one zipped security pocket and one zipped rear pocket. Also, the thigh vents offer temperature regulation on the move, perfect to create high performance pants that will soon become firm favourites during your hiking adventures.
Weight (approx.): 464g
- Features & Benefits
- Protection from the elements and freedom of movement thanks to the water-repellent finish with four way stretch
- Storage for your essentials thanks to two hand-warmer pockets, one zipped security pocket and one zipped rear pocket
- A curved back panel with belt loops and crotch gusset provide added comfort and freedom of movement
- Thigh vents for temperature regulation when needed on the move
- Elasticated drawcord at the hems for easy adjustment
FREE Standard Delivery on all orders.
FREE Express Delivery on all orders over £100.
*Please ensure you select Express Delivery when enabled in checkout
We offer two delivery options in the UK:-
• UK Standard Delivery Free
approx 4 - 5 working days.
• UK Express Delivery Free (normally £4.95)
approx 1 - 2 working days, (orders placed before 4.00pm Monday to Thursday will receive Next Day Delivery)
This service includes the United Kingdom mainland, Northern Ireland Islands, Channel Islands, but deliveries to Scottish Highlands and the Channel Islands may take longer
Delivery to BFPO addresses for personal or overseas missions and excercises is also £2.49. Click here for full details
- Product Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).
What people say